Travel Guide of Pakistan
Travelspk.com
     

Thai Airways

 
Home
Airlines in Pakistan
 
Hotels


Airlines


cars


HoneyMoon


UNiversities
 
Thai Airways International Public Company Limited is the national flag carrier and largest airline of Thailand. Formed in 1988, the airline's headquarters are located in Chatuchak District, Bangkok, and operates out of Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thai is a founding member of the Star Alliance. Thai is a major shareholder which hold 39% shares of Nok Air - a low-cost Bangkok based carrier. In August 2010, Thai announced it is to own 51% of a low cost airline joint venture based in Thailand, with Tiger Airways owning the remaining 49% of the airline.
From its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thai flies to 71 destinations in 34 countries, using a fleet of 98 aircraft. The airline operates one of the longest non-stop commercial flights, including the 18 hours non-stop flight from Bangkok to Los Angeles.
Thai Airways International is the First Asia/Pacific Airline to serve London's Heathrow Airport
Skytrax awarded Thai Airways International 'Worlds Best Cabin Staff and The Best Airline in the World' in 2006, while placing second in the 'Airline of the Year' category in 2007. Thai's first class lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport was awarded World's Best First Class Lounge by Skytrax in 2009. Thai Airways International has received an award for the excellence of its inflight hygiene measures by the World Health Organization.


Airlines in Pakistan

 

shaheen air

Air blue airlines in pakistan Firon History
Asiana Airlines
Singapore airlines
Qatar Airways
Cathay Pacific  
Air New Zealand
Etihad Airways
Qantas Airways
Emirates Airline
Thai Airways
Malaysia Airlines

travel agents in karachi ,7 wonders of the World in urdu
Hotels in Pakistan
© Travelspk.com 2009